Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finish this THING!


by Cindy R. Williams, the author and dreamer.

It is time to work on the editing and final put together to send Thundertail on his way. I find I freeze up because of fear. Is it fear of failure or fear of success? Hmm . . . I will have to examine this a little closer. I see 42 dragons, 16 fairies, a turtle, a Wild Thing, my Cindy Doll, a BYU bear, a pink poodle music box, an octopus, and Nessy, the Loch Ness Monster, all quietly watching me. They seem to be waiting for me to finish, urging me on, with patience and acceptance in their grins. Pressure from the magic world along with the human world. Alrighty then, it is time to sink or swim.

2 comments:

Joyce DiPastena said...

Yep, the whole marketing thing is scary. Fear of failure or fear of success? I suspect it's a little--or maybe a lot--of both!

Valerie Ipson said...

You can do it, Cindy! SWIM!