Monday, March 11, 2013

Some "Happy" Ideas

Hi Friends,

Busy times right?  Here are some nuggets about happiness. I wish I could tell you who said these. Hey, if you know, write it in the comments.

"Life is good, if we live in such a way to make it so."  I agree. "If it is to be . . . it is up to me."

"True happiness is a conscious decision."  So true. I don't think you could make the decision to be happy, or any decision if you are unconscious.

"Happiness is a condition of the soul. This joyous state comes as a result of righteous living."  Too true! Are you ever happy when you do bad things? Not me.

"A good life comes as a result of the way we do things, of the words we choose to say, and even of the kind of thoughts we choose to have."  Looks like it all boils down to our choices. I work hard on making good choices. Sometimes I just need to slow down and look at the whole picture. I get myself in trouble sometimes when I rush into stuff before I really think about it.

"Be good to yourself. You are all you have got."  Not sure about the grammar, but this is true. I like to be kind to others so why not be kind to myself. I mean, I am my toughest critique.

"I am worthy of respect.  I don't have to do anything special to deserve it."  Wow!  That is an eye opener. Being the only dull grey dragon on this planet, I h ave always felt I need to prove myself. Hmmmmm . . . this is one I am going to work on.

Do you have a good quote about HAPPINESS? If so, write me a note in the comments section.

HAPPY FLYING!!!! (Flying makes me happy.)

Sparkin

No comments: